Getting Breakouts? December 05 2013, 0 Comments
Check Your Ingredients...
Did you know that ingredients in your every day facial products & make-up are the main cause of your breakouts? According to research ingredients are catorgrised in 5 Grades. Grade 4 & 5 are ingredients that cause extensive skin congestion. Ingredients to look out for:
- Isopropyl Myristate (Found in Neutrogena Instant Bronze Sunless Tanner)
- Laureth 4
- Hexadecyl Alcohol
- Sodium Chloride (Found in Revlon ColourStay Foundation)
- Isopropyl Isostearate (Found in Vaseline Sheer Body Infusion Lotion)
- Oleth 3 (Found in Olay Total Effects Eye Cream)
- Octyl Stearate
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (Found in Demologica Special Cleansing Gel & Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser)
- Myristyl Myristate (Found in The Body Shop Hemp Collection)
- Carrageenan (Found in Avon ANEW Platinum Night Cream)
- Potassium Chloride (Found in Mac Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation)
- Red Algea
Next time you go shopping for beauty products, keep these ingredients in mind, as they are doing more damage than good.
Remember the skin is your largest living organ!!
Amboni Organics products contain none of the ingredients above - only pure natural goodness from Mother Nature.